Sleeps: 50 | Price: Weekly from 12520â‚¬ to 34170â‚¬
Nowadays “the luxury of all luxuries” is silence and space in an exceptional environment, off the beaten track. Built during the 12th century, this family château is not a hotel, it's a "home away from home", overlooking the Gascogne hillside in the south west of France.
In the country of the Armagnac, foie-gras, d'Artagnan & the Three Musketeers, it is halfway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean sea and one and a half hours away from Spain and the Pyrenees.
Surrounded by a 4 acre park with secular trees (and squirrels!), it overlooks the Gascony region known as the “French Tuscany” due to the beauty of its vineyards and hillsides. Bathed in the warmth of this unique property that has been in the same family for four generations, you will enjoy numerous antiques and heirlooms as well as a guarantee of privacy and discretion.
The chateau is the perfect backdrop for family reunions and holidays and offers accommodation for up to 50 guests (24 in a unique dormitory). It can also host private wedding parties. The excellent acoustics of its reception area created in the former 'chais' (once the cradle of a renowned Armagnac producer) can comfortably welcome up to 500 guests. This is a unique find in this region.
*Chateau de Nuits Blanches is available for smaller groups of 27 guests.
The Château offers 1 “Suite du propriétaire”, 6 en-suite bedrooms and 2 separate independent fully equipped apartments with own private gardens, for up to 31 persons.
This is not to mention the surprisingly unusual “White Night Space” especially created for our young group guests. This unique dormitory which can accommodate 24 people (6 double beds and 12 single beds) includes showers, WCs and has a nursery space for babies and young children with toys, a TV, a playpen, cots and a highchair.
This family chateau is a true “home away from home” and is available for exclusive hire of the whole property, from 2 nights to 1 month. The current owner of the premises just gives you the keys to your happiness while staying out of your haven.
- The dining room: can seat up to 30 people for lunch or dinner (Le petit séjour): Space close to the dining room. For up to 15 people. There are sofas and armchairs available for use at tea time.
- Libraries & TV room: 3,000 volumes library, 800 movies (in French and in English) available on big screen.
- "Le petit jardin": A peaceful and quiet area, perfect for lunch in a sunny day.
- "Le grand salon": One of the more comfortable rooms of the Château, very warm and spacious with its 2 pianos, bar, and its large fire place.
- Private solarium, to enjoy the direct warmth of the sun as "Eve did"
- Swimming pool: 12mx6m with power jet, lit at night, covered, heated but no surveillance.
- Gym with 12 apparatus, sauna seating 5 people and electric massage table.
- 4 TVs with satellite reception and DVD players.
- Table tennis, table football, petanque area (lit at night), gaming area and many board games in the Grand Salon.
- 2 bars & Hi-Fi, 2 guitars, 2 grand pianos.
- 4 wood burning fireplaces (ground floor)
- Roller skating in the chais, soccer in SouthPark Park.
- 15 mountain/all terrain bikes available.
- Vegetable garden and orchard, gardening workshops in the 12 acres park and the rose garden Private intronisation into the “Musketeers Company”
- Wine tasting.