Sleeps: 35 | Price: Weekly from 18850€ to 23350€
Chateau du Minervois offers relaxed family style accommodation ideal for a peaceful stay, a weekend break or a large group event.
The Chateau is an ideal venue for beautiful, romantic weddings, private celebrations, bespoke corporate events, family reunions and holidays.
The property is situated on the edge of the small village of Ginestas in the department of the Aude, in the sunny Languedoc-Roussillon region of the South of France, between the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean, the Canal du Midi, the Espinouse mountains and the Minervois & Corbieres wine regions.
Complete exclusivity is offered whilst staying at this family chateau, which has a true “home from home” welcome and is available for long weekends, mid-weeks, as well as holiday breaks.
The on site restaurant provides affordable, seasonal, Mediterranean menus including breakfasts, lunches, snacks and event catering including wedding banquets, taking away all the worry about providing quality and inexpensive food for large groups.
(Extra Chateau accommodation is available depending on couples, singles and family groups.)
- 13 bedrooms : 12 ensuite
- 1 chateau suite : including 2 bedrooms
- 3 cottage suites : including 6 bedrooms
- Chateau dining room and terrace for intimate dining for 30
- Chateau sitting room
- 12 x 6 metre heated pool
- 4 hectares of gardens including vineyard
- Children's play garden, volleyball and petanque area
- Sun breakfast terrace overlooking the vineyard for 50
- Ancient candle lit courtyard for alfresco dining for 170
- Licensed bar open at all times for guests
- All linens provided
- TVs and DVDs available
- Fully serviced accommodation
- Free WIFI