Sleeps: 8 | Price: Weekly from 2000€ to 5500€
Delicate flowers have flourished in the hills of Grasse for centuries, and so has the perfume industry that followed. Come get a whiff of the fragrant air at this villa in the French Riviera, perched just above the town. Romance can easily bloom under the arbor beside the private saltwater pool. Here good friends will gather on the flowery, well-appointed terrace, privy to unforgettable vistas unfolding below.
The villa itself sprawls across 4 floors; some bedrooms have truly thrilling views! The rustic, country style kitchen and many libraries will transport you to a simpler time, just find a nook and read all day. The downstairs kitchenette opens straight onto the terrace, so you needn’t miss a moment of sun while you graze.
Villa Interior (4 levels)
- Kitchenette with queensize bed (access to terrace)?- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Open plan lounge (access to main terrace, pool view)?- Kitchen?- Covered veranda?- Guest toilet
- Double room with queensize bed and ensuite bathroom?- Double room with twin beds (small)?- Separate shower room
- Lounge area?- Double bed?- Twin beds?- Bathroom
* Note: this level is organized as a dormitory. Access is through steep and narrow steps and with low ceiling in some parts.
- Salt water heated swimming pool with roman steps (size: 9x3.5 m / depth: 1-1.7 m)?- Several Terrace?- Garden with trees?- Shaded areas?- BBQ area?- Parking for max. 2 cars
- Wi-fi (on request)?- Fireplace?- Color Tv?- DVD player?- Dishwasher?- Washing machine?- Built-in BBQ?- Cot?- Highchair?- Sunbeds?- Outdoor chairs and table