Sleeps: 8 | Price: Wekly from 3100€ to 6200€
Villa Lunetta is spread across two spacious floors, with four bedrooms (2 master suites and 2 guest rooms) and four bathroom and shower rooms. Outside you'll find nearly 1,800 sqm of gardens with olive trees that are well over three hundred years old.
The stone floors throughout help keep the villa cool and welcoming. The master and first guest room also have magnificent sea views. There are five separate terrace areas and an outside eating area overlooking the pool and the sea. The pool is heated there is an outside pool shower room adjacent to the pool, as well as two comfortable eating areas.
For those looking to party in Cannes and Juan Les Pins, you can take a boat from the villa to St Tropez (it only takes 45 mins). If you'd prefer a retreat within easy reach of the hot-spots, then this is the place to be.
- Master bedroom, double, en suite, sea views, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2, twin, en suite, private toilet
- Bedroom 3, double, en-suite, sea views, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 4, twin, en-suite, direct access to pool
- Master - en-suite, bath, it alien walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 2, en-suite, bath, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 3, en-suite, bath, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 4, en-suite, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Fridge Freezer
- Double Sink
- Washing machine
- Upstairs diner and living room
- Dining table for 8
- Seating for six in living area
- Downstairs Living Room
- Log Wood Burner
- 55" Plasma TV with Sky and Freeview Box
- Sofa and seating for 5