Price: Weekly from 8000€ to 13200€
Villa Saint-Véran is an old aristocratic villa, which was once an olive farm, before being converted into a residential villa in the 18th century. After being in the family for the past 100 years, it has been brought back to life in a recent refurbishment, which lasted two years, giving it back its original character and elegance, whilst providing modern comforts.
This impressive villa sits in a private and quiet area on a hilltop, on the edge of a village with its medieval castle, and offers panoramic views of the Saint-Véran Forest, the Alps and the sea.
Villa Saint-Véran is surrounded by two hectares of lush Mediterranean parkland and landscaped gardens, featuring numerous terraces, centennial olive trees and cypresses, eucalyptus, palm trees and oleanders leading up to a woodland. Indoors high ceilings, French doors, fireplaces and terracotta floors sit alongside state-of-the-art air-conditioning and fully renovated bathrooms and kitchen.
- Large entrance
Newly refurbished, fully equipped and functional kitchen (2 dishwashers, large American fridge, gas hob, microwave, oven, dining area, Nespresso machine, toaster)
- Large open plan living and dining room with high ceilings, decorative fireplace, 5 large windows and French doors opening onto a lovely balcony offering a view on the park, the woods and the sea in the distance, 3.5m dining table seating up to 14 people.- Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds or one 1.6m king-size bed with its own old-fashioned bathroom with WC and a cast iron bath tub.
- Bedroom 2 with 1.6m king-size four-poster bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with WC, Italian shower and a stunning view on the garden from the bath tub. The room is very bright, spacious and has French doors opening onto a small private terrace with view on the park
- Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds or one 1.8m super king-size bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with WC and Italian shower
- Bedroom 4 with 1.6m king-size bed, TV en-suite bathroom with WC, double sink and Italian shower. The room has French doors opening directly on the North-West terrace.- Separate WC
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
First Floor (ideal for a family seeking privacy)
- Bedroom 5 with a bunk bed for kids
- Bedroom 6 with a 1.6m 4 poster-bed, TV, en-suite old fashioned bathroom with standalone cast iron bath tub and WC. The room has French doors leading out to a fantastic private rooftop terrace with a view on the sea and the distant Alps mountains
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 7 with 2 single beds (or 1.8m double bed), TV, en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
- Private swimming pool (shape: rectangular/size: 13x6m/depth: 2.21m) with alarm system- Poolside terrace- Garden- Barbecue- Outdoor living room- Outdoor dining area- Covered terrace- Patio- Park- Off road parking